Tuesday, October 20, 2009

More ideas on laser focusing

"Typically, people overwhelm themselves with tasks in their eagerness to make a change successfully. Instead, they should take the time up front to figure out the one and only thing that will have the highest impact and then focus 100% of their effort on that one thing.". -Peter Bregman

I am pondering this more and more. I have always prided myself on my ability to get a lot of things done in a relatively short amount of time. However lately, I have been asking myself if it's time to reduce the number of tasks or "to do's", and only focus on my high-payoff activities. I always rank my activities as As, Bs and Cs, but maybe now I should only worry about getting the As done? Less is more? What do you think?


Julie Gordon White, Broker BlueKey Business Brokerage 510.812.2233 cell
www.bluekeybma.com www.pinkbizbroker.blogspot.com