Saturday, January 2, 2010

Reflections of 2009 and Hopes for 2010

A very wonderful and smart friend of mine, Elizabeth Becker of Becker Communications, suggested that a group of us find symbols that reflect the previous year and the year ahead.

I chose "White Out" to reflect my desire to correct most of 2009! Last year was a lesson in patience, resilience and letting go. The fact that the title has my last name makes it all the more fitting. 2009, good riddance!

For 2010, I am choosing a bottle of water from the Four Season Las Vegas. This symbol represents easy flowing fun and abundance. I like this!

So...what are your 2 representations? Send me your pics!

Wishing you all easy flowing fun and abundance too in 2010! J.


Julie Gordon White, Broker BlueKey Business Brokerage 510.812.2233 cell
www.bluekeybma.com www.pinkbizbroker.blogspot.com