Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The BK Way

Here's a note that I recently wrote to one of my team members. It's my firm BlueKey's DNA; is it's why business owners choose us to facilitate their sale. Just thought I'd share. It's an internal document, but what the heck...

"I always lead from a position of service and while the money is a personal driver, I never refer to it with a client because it's the obvious elephant. Service is where we differentiate ourselves from other brokers who are just about the money. Clients want their goals met and to be taken care of (buyers to be found, their deal negotiated satisfactorily and a smooth and seamless closing) and if we do that, the money will follow...J"

Julie Gordon White, Principal
BlueKey Business Brokerage M&A
510.812.2233 Direct
License 01347013
http://www.bluekeybma.com/
www.linkedin.com/in/juliegordonwhite
Sent Via BlackBerry!