Monday, August 16, 2010

EXIT! The book...

OK, I am finally coming clean... The book I have been working on for a year is entering final stages of editing and I am working towards an October release (no promises!).  The title is EXIT! How to Sell Your Business for the Price You Deserve. I will start to sneak peek chapters and tidbits here on the blog, so check back often.  Writing is a lot harder than I thought by the way. When I would get stuck, I would re-group by simply typing as if I were speaking to my fellow business owner Nina Cooper (ninadesigns.com).  Nina has build a multi-million dollar enterprise and is always seeking information about how to improve, grow and position her business for the future- whatever that is- so that's who (Nina's everywhere) my book is written for.  Guys will connect with it too but the voice in the text is for my tribe :).  Stay tuned! jgw.