Tuesday, July 14, 2009

WPO and ExecNet Take-Aways from Today

I always look forward to the second Tuesday of the month because it is my CEO mastermind groups day. I am a member of ExecNet (formerly TEC) and Women Presidents Organization. I try not to ever miss a meeting because I always walk away with at least one valuable nugget that I can use to improve my business and today, there were several. Without breaching member confidentiality, I will share them with you so you too can ponder at least one nugget to improve your company. Enjoy!

1) Our weaknesses are over extensions of our strengths.

2) Don't just be a searcher, be a doer.

3) Forget the mile long goal list. Chose 2 or 3 key things and do them very, very well.
4) Focus on alignment and synchronicity.

5) Don't waste a good recession.

6) If you look back 20 years from now, what will you be most proud of?



Julie Gordon White, Broker BlueKey Business Brokerage 510.812.2233 cell @pinkbizbroker twitter

No comments: